Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Reading List for the 24 Hour Reading Challenge

As promised, I am in the process of building my list for the http://24hourreadathon.com/2014/03/31/april-2014-reader-sign-ups/ reading challenge. I am still in temporary housing until the sale of my townhouse closes so I will have to take a couple of breaks to go in search of food during my 24 hour reading spree so I don't overdose on peanut M&M's but apart from that I am ready to go!

Here is my initial list (subject to change, of course):

New or Upcoming Releases:
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Girl Called Fearless by Catherine Linka
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
Exile by Kevin Emerson
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruiz
Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann
The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy by Kate Hattemer
Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens
Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper
This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki
Hexed by Michelle Krys
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
Grim: An Anthology
Unravel by Imogen Howson
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers

And a couple of older titles:
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Concealed in Death by J.D. Robb
Struts and Frets by Jon Skovron

And last but not least:
Eisner Award Nominated Graphic Novels plus a few other titles.














3 comments:

Ellie said...

Bets of luck! Hope you get through a good chunk of your books.

Unknown said...

I read Will & Whit last time around. It was fun! Boxers & Saints are AMAZING! Enjoy! Andi from the Readathon

Also, if you can disable your word verification during the readathon, it will make our cheerleaders SO happy! :)

Anonymous said...

That seems like quite a day!!